Frequently Asked Questions
THE CARE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE COMFORT PRODUCTS
What is visco-elastic foam?
How does visco-elastic foam work?
Will this "body molding" make me perspire?
What causes the scent of newness?
Does Memory Foam leave body impressions?
How often do I rotate the mattress?
Some examples are:
- You have a spring mattress which has given many years of good service (or perhaps not!). Rather than spend $800 to $1500 on a new bed you can transform your bed by simply adding one of our Toppers for as little as $140 for a Queen size!
- You purchased a new bed, without a free trial, within the last few years thinking it would last at least 10 or 12 years. Unfortunately it proved to be too hard or too soft - but now you are stuck with it! You can't afford to buy a new bed, so you are waking up each morning tired, and probably with a neck or backache. What to do? Try a Perfect Comfort or MemorRest Topper, risk-free for 30 days, and get the sleep you need and deserve. And save a lot of money by not buying a new bed!
- Are you an Airbed owner? If so, you can greatly improve the comfort of your airbed without having to spend another $1500 on the "luxury model." With a Perfect Comfort and MemorRest Topper you can create a luxury model for as little as $140 for a Queen! Our Topper will smooth out the ridges of an air chamber or the gap between dual chambers or will remedy the "sliding" towards each other many airbed owners experience.
- Are you a Waterbed owner? Get ready for the best thing that has ever happened to waterbeds since water. Adding one of our Memory Foam Toppers to your waterbed will
- Greatly enhance the comfort. Greatly reduce the "wave factor" of the shifting water when you move. And because our foam is a great insulator many people find they can now turn off the waterbed heater.
Our Memory Foam Topper will transform any of these good beds into excellent beds at a fraction of the cost of a new bed. Your guests will remember the great sleep they had on your guest bed for years to come!
In addition, if you now own
- a polyurethane foam bed
- a latex rubber bed
- a sofa bed
- a fold away (foam or air ) guest bed
HOW CAN WE OFFER OUR OUTSTANDING INTERNET PRICES?
First of all, our memory foam is 100% made in the USA - not Sweden. That means you immediately save money in a very big way by
- not paying for very high shipping costs from Europe for a heavy weight product.
- not paying for the high import duties due on a product that competes with American mattress manufacturers.
- not paying for the super high wages Swedish factory workers earn.
Secondly, we do not have a huge national advertising budget - no TV, radio, or newspaper ads.
Thirdly, we do not have to pay celebrities to endorse our product.
Fourth, we do not distribute through a large chain of costly retail outlets. All of the above translates into huge savings for you without sacrificing quality or service. And you have a 30 day trial on toppers and pillows and a full 30 day trial on all our mattress sets - So you have nothing to lose by trying one of our products. We want you to be a satisfied customer!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Its visco-elastic properties allow it to automatically sense your weight and temperature, and respond by molding to your body's exact shape and position.
WILL THIS "BODY MOLDING" MAKE
No. The open celled structure is self-ventilating, so it actually dissipates heat. It is best to use all memory foam products with a cotton or poly-cotton quilted mattress pad.
WHAT CAUSES THE SCENT OF "NEWNESS"?
Specialized processes give the foam a unique quality and feel. They also create a scent that's noticeable when you first open the packaging. To eliminate it, let your mattress "air out" for 24 hours. By the way, our memory foam does not have formaldehyde (found in most man-made foams) in its formulation.
DOES THE OUR MEMORY
FOAM LEAVE BODY IMPRESSIONS?
The forerunners of our foam were originally created by the space program and then further improved in Sweden for therapeutic use. They left body impressions. The memory foam and other foams we use are an improvement over these original foams. During the night, our foam gently molds to your body. In the morning, it slowly, surely recovers from compression. But as with all mattresses, over time some compression is natural. A compression of 2.5 inches or less is normal.
HOW OFTEN DO I ROTATE THE MATTRESS?
Rotate mattress head to foot once every 3 months.
Still have questions?